Hi Sharianandra,
I meet this guy his name is steve we hooked up and thing have been different after that sometimes we connect others i don't know,
i will like to know if there is going to be any type of relation with this guy , what does he feel for me?

Thanks for your time and consideration.

Dear Miriam,
I know how peculiar things can be when one doesn't know how the other person feels at the beginning of a relationship that isn't super magnetic but is attracting. I hope I understand you correctly when you say "we hooked up." Does that mean you had sex or does it mean you just went out and enjoyed yourselves? If the first, then you have the good foundation for on-going sexual contact and hence a working sexual relationship. Hopefully love will grow out of it, if not just enjoy it when it happens. Plenty of people just want to be held and caressed to beat loneliness while they are waiting on true love. If it is just a nice date with Steve, then let me read for you. See below.

Your cards, and I drew you four, suggest you can trust the relationship to unfold nicely even though you two haven't spoken deeply about how you want it to be or what your expectations are. The first card comes from a deck I use called "The Answer is Simple." The card shows a couple among the trees during a mellow evening.He gives her flowers. So I see that as he will up his game, gradually, but the relationship has promise (it will flower). The second card from the same deck says "Give more." It shows two squirrels. One on a limb of a tree and the other on the ground just below handing up a pine cone to the other. So that tells me that the idea of growth and courtship again. There are two of you and the tree symbolizes roots and reach. So do not just wait on him to make moves but give of yourself:more talk, little notes and gifts, morning chat, evening chat, going to church or museums together. Mirror the actions you want him to demonstrate to you.

The other two cards, Miriam, are from the Tarot. One shows a lovely lady (Nine pentacles) in a red dress, plucking great bunches of grapes from the vine--again an image of receiving from growing nature. She has personal beauty and is a prosperous person. She can have what she wants. That means you can have him, but do be sure he will not try to take more than he gives or use you. You are quite the catch.

Your final card is the Sun with two blossoms growing up from below. Again this is a confirmation that your love will grow. So stop worrying. Allow yourself to love gently and to explore with sweet expectation. Relax, oh, one more thing--a drew a card for how he feels, and it was from the Simple deck: He feels grateful. The card in a man who has been stranded on an idle alone and he is praying thanks because he can see a ship coming that has found him. Awwwww how sweet how good.
PS> He may just feel unequal to you so let him know what you like about him. Your adviser, Shari  

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.