My birthday is 2-9-59, my fiance John bday is 10/16/62.  He recently died on 01/05/15.  I was drawn to him from the minute we got together.  I now can't stop thinking about him.  Several close friends/relatives have commented that they felt that he had been using me and now I am conflicted.  I have had multiple people die in my family-my father, my sister, my nephew, step son, and distantly, my daughter.  My mother has been diagnosed with terminal cancer and will be passing soon also.  I know there is an afterlife, but I don't understand why I can't get past Johns death?  And I keep having the question in my mind, did he really love me?

I was confused about the list of people who died around you ? did they all die at one time? did you cause their death? because if you are busy counting all the people that dies in your life all your life maybe its time to explore new babies that were born during that time and happy events of getting to know and share existence with them before they departed. as for John I have no idea why people around you instead of comforting you and helping you feel better bother to talk bad about a dead person and getting you more depressed . he is dead now. there is after life in all sort of forms mostly they come in the way that fit the person mind state while they are dying. just like real life when you awake in the morning in certain mood or state of mind probably this is how your day will look like. and so here is a good sound advise to over come your confusion. remind yourself that you did not kill any of those people , remind yourself how awsome was it to share existence with them before they left and more then anything remind yourself they have crossed over wish them good journey and send them love and light and dont ask other people to make a connection between you and them because frankly my dear no one is able to do that . I cant check the feeling of your fiance once he is dead but you can alter it by repeating reminding yourself he did love you or else what was he doing making you his fiance? he didnt look stupid by his numerology ond I trust he would not stay in a place he did not want to stay. it is time to alter everything include your mind dear , this change this staying on the positive thinking will alter not only the bond you had with them but also your own future.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site