Hi! I'm Marie, female born Sept 12,1986. I just want to ask if there's someone new coming to my life that has marriage potential? Thank you. I've been feeling so lonely especially my parents are about to migrate to be with my sister and I will be left behind.

I am so sorry to hear that. Being along is a tough feeling. I am seeing something interesting happening for you. An old friend whom you have not spoken to will contact you in the next 3-5 months and tell you that there is a guy she and you both knew that has always had feelings for you. I feel like this is someone you never would have thought was a person who liked you. The trouble is he seems to live far from you so this will also make things challenging .  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.