Psychics/love

Question
Hi! I'm Marie, female born Sept 12,1986. I just want to ask if there's someone new coming to my life that has marriage potential? Thank you. I've been feeling so lonely especially my parents are about to migrate to be with my sister and I will be left behind.

Answer
Marie
I am so sorry to hear that. Being along is a tough feeling. I am seeing something interesting happening for you. An old friend whom you have not spoken to will contact you in the next 3-5 months and tell you that there is a guy she and you both knew that has always had feelings for you. I feel like this is someone you never would have thought was a person who liked you. The trouble is he seems to live far from you so this will also make things challenging .  

Psychics

psychichelper