I'm in a long distance relationship with a guy named Philipp. If it'll help, my birthday is 10/04/97 and his is 06/15/96. I feel like he may potentially the one...but i want to make sure if that's the case. I want to know the honest truth. And if it is meant to last, then, when will we meet in person? That's the biggest question I've been so eager to know.

Alex--Thank you for your patience.

Long distance relationships are hard to manage. And the two of you are still very young to commit without the experience of being together and knowing the various sides and history of one another. You need that.

I cannot tell you that this is a destined relationship; nor can I tell you when you two will meet--if you ever do. You do not need to be so serious over someone you hardly know. You also need get together, as well as continue to date others, take it easy. Be cool.

It is your choice to hang on and give your thought, energy and time to a connection that is unfulfilling. Try to be more mature in your assessment. The Universe never leaves us without more choices and sources. Your feelings are true and you will learn from every lover you have--even the ones that break your heart. Your eventual maturity will allow you to bond with and love a most worthy and appropriate sweetheart, someone who is seeking you as you seek Philipp now.

So I advise you to relax, let the relationship follow its course. Do not push the river or try to make it work or be. If he doesn't come to you, go to him to get the feeling of the depths of your relationship. If he makes excuses about your coming and his coming to see you, then just let it devolve into friendship if possible and move on. I am sorry I cannot be more encouraging.

By the way, Alex, I have several videos on YouTube. One of them gives advice on how to handle a long distance relationship. Check it out at Shariananda channel.

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.