Hey, I am Sara, female. I live in Bandung,Indonesia and my birthday is Bandung, Indonesia, 30th March 1993. Actually I am in confusion about a guy named Budi. His birokrat is 1st January 1993. Should I wait for him or should I give up? He ever told me that he liked me and he cared to me many times, we were really close just like a lover. but I don't know now, there was a tragedy between us, maybe because I didn't try to find information about him more and I didn't understand him. I realize I like him even more, more than he did. But I don't know his feelings to me now, kinda he doesn't move on yet from his ex. I don't know what am I to him. We ve been not talk and meet about 2 months, he kinda careless to me now.and I miss him much. will we fix our love affair and in a relationship? what should I do to make the better condition between us? Should I wait him or look for new love?

Dear Sara
Budi is a very self centered person he love the most himself and currently it look like he dont want any commitment with you nor it looked like he is in love. I suggest it is time to let go and move on toward a more mature partner. consider the good time that you had together as a great time and now its time to let it go and look for someone new.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site