Psychics/love

Question
I try to do the fallow up question but i think there was a problem with the system.
What  i meant to say was that we hook up,  yes we had sex only once.
we have seen each other briefly and texting but i feel he did withdrawal, so we text briefly and i don't know if he is avoiding me or avoiding to get feelings for me, most of his talk  is naughty ,about sex.
i need your help to find out what he feels for me or what do you see is going to happen with  him.
i did told him that i wasn't available that way and ask if he was mad and he said no that he was not mad, that he understands.
thank you for all your help regarding this matter,is greatly appreciated.

Answer
Miriam, I already answered you on how he feels: I said
"Relax, oh, one more thing--a drew a card for how he feels, and it was from the Simple deck: He feels grateful.  He may just feel unequal to you so let him know what you like about him.

I know that you suspect he has taken advantage of your feelings because you had sex with him; you are afraid he took your love and backed away, but he didn't; he just is afraid you want too much too soon.
I told you that he is happy(grateful) to have a girl friend like you, but you are asking for a deep thing before you get the long term experience of each other. He is not avoiding you; he is avoiding marriage or engagement or promises he can't keep.He feels you are grasping and trying to lock him down.

If you want to test this, just stop bothering him--no calls. no e-mails(for 90 days). Then he will call you and ask why. If you want him, let him be free. if you feel you made a mistake to be with him before you were sure of him, then accept the responsibility for your actions. Don't try to make him confess more love than he has. You two have a chance for a great love and a trusting love but it has to unfold as I told you. Reread my first answer several times. There is hope and I think you will be together if you just take it easy.

He will continue to date you. He cares for you. Just be grown up about it. Sex is a good feeling,but it is not the proof of true love. Let the love follow those sweet feelings now. He does understand you and himself in this way. Relax, let it happen. You already have his attention. Trust your own self. You are worthy of your own respect.

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)