Psychics/Love

Question
Hi dear, my name is Annalisa Anderson i was born on november 14 1976. My question for you is: what can you tell about my love life in near future if ill meet somebody or hes already present in my lige and how will i recognize its him? Any of these if you are able to see i will be very very grateful. I thank you so so much for your time and for any help you will be able to give me. Thank you again

Answer
it seem like the real issue here is knwoing what kind of partner you wish and try not to reach for the most challengable ones weather they are not available emotionally or occupied with other relationships. also patience is a very important work needed while chosing them and listening carefully to what they say and if they are really ready for you. this year and until november 2016 is a very good numerology time to find love but once again as I said your smart your fast your curious and people not always making it to catch up with you and the tarot suggested such ocassion will take place within three months from now with a new person that you do not know from your past that will be there possibly for the long run. it will be good if you meet that person that you will take their name and accurate complete birthday and have a relationship read about them to make sure this is it and how to handle it the best. good luck

Psychics

Inbal