Psychics/Love/hope

Question
hi my name is Amy (female, March 21,1988). I've been with my current fiancé (Luke, male, November 6,1986) for 11.5 years now and are planning on getting married in a few weeks in June 4th, don't know lately my fiancé is not feeling the love anymore and that he doesn't feel it back somehow. it just makes me worry about our relationship and that he was my first love and yes sure we have our ups and downs, but we get through it. I just want to know if there is hope for us? he says that he loves me on some days other days he's not. I think that he might like someone else too and it might me worry. I don't know if he's confused or what. I really want a future with him but my heart is hurting a bit and all

Answer
Dear Amy
the thing is that both of you are free spirits I dont know if either of you feel its really important to make it official marriage but the tarot feels you will get married either way. another thing is that while you are taleneted caring free practical spirit he is a bit of drama queen with possibly need for a lot of attention so while you will be smiling to the world gaining trust and attention he will feel hurt and un trusting and might even cause a lil drama to get his attention as well and that could be a bit of an issue that need to work on during your relationship. every one has ups and downs no one stays hopelessly in love for a very long term but people learn to adjust and work together and this is what real love is they go through times of difficult and can be good friends just like you and him are doing in the past many years of togetherness. it is like a garden it needs nurturing both of you are people who do not like to get bored I suggest to find something new neither of you did and do it together try it together and bring a breeze of something new into the relationship to refresh it . I know its sound funny but it is just like puting some compost on your garden soil to re charge it. oh and I did not see him cheating so dont start telling your self now things that puts you down. and have a happy marriage life your numerology time for this marriage is perfect and it probably will help keep them going for long time but you are together for so long so its not sure it will make a big difference since after such long time your already married. good luck

Psychics

Inbal