Psychics/Love (long distance)

Question
My question is if my long distance relationship with my boyfriend, Philipp, will last. My birthday is 10-04-97 and his is 06-15-96. And..if its not too much trouble..how long till we get to meet each other in person?

Answer
i suggest not to make any long terms plans numerology wishe the two of you might feel as a match only because there is a distance between the two of you and you did not try a real relationship with each other plus you are stable stubborn and protective and he is like a lil spoiled child and a bit ego tripper and according to the tarot he is not keeping loyal to this relationship already. sorry to bring those news but I rather you grant your loyalty to someone who really deserves it and know how to be greatful about it

Psychics

Inbal