Psychics/Love/ are we meant?

Question
Do you see things going well in the relationship between Amadis and I? At the current moment, Amadis and I are on break. Its a suggestion to take a breather from his family from his family and all the negativity. We've been dating 3 months and things are well beyond his negative dad.
Amadis- 08/20/75
Choloe -08/10/88

Answer
Hello Chloe, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that the problem is not actually a 'negative dad' but Amadis just wants a break from you, maybe he doesn't consiously realize this, but it's like his soul has sent out a call to the Universe, and the Universe has responded. A compromise feels unlikely. Using my Ludy Lescot Tarot deck - 6 OF COINS - Amadis feels like he was coerced into the relationship with you, and he doesn't feel there is an energy balance between the both of you. So he's being defensive, and gentle with you saying others are involved in the picture, but the issue is really he and you, energies aren't flowing smoothly. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.  

Psychics

Gipsy