Psychics/Love/ are we meant?

Do you see things going well in the relationship between Amadis and I? At the current moment, Amadis and I are on break. Its a suggestion to take a breather from his family from his family and all the negativity. We've been dating 3 months and things are well beyond his negative dad.
Amadis- 08/20/75
Choloe -08/10/88

Hello Chloe, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that the problem is not actually a 'negative dad' but Amadis just wants a break from you, maybe he doesn't consiously realize this, but it's like his soul has sent out a call to the Universe, and the Universe has responded. A compromise feels unlikely. Using my Ludy Lescot Tarot deck - 6 OF COINS - Amadis feels like he was coerced into the relationship with you, and he doesn't feel there is an energy balance between the both of you. So he's being defensive, and gentle with you saying others are involved in the picture, but the issue is really he and you, energies aren't flowing smoothly. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.  

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides