hi my name is Amy (female, March 21,1988). I've been with my current fiancé (Luke, male, November 6,1986) for 11.5 years now and are planning on getting married in a few weeks in June 4th, don't know lately my fiancé is not feeling the love anymore and that he doesn't feel it back somehow. it just makes me worry about our relationship and that he was my first love and yes sure we have our ups and downs, but we get through it. I just want to know if there is hope for us? he says that he loves me on some days other days he's not. I think that he might like someone else too and it might me worry. I don't know if he's confused or what. I really want a future with him but my heart is hurting a bit and all

Hello Amy, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing you that it's the fact that this wedding date is approaching, this is it! total commitment! The love is there, but is it because you've both compromised this for something else? You know Amy it's not about Luke, but you're not feeling like you want to be with Luke anymore, you feel the need to be with another guy, it's not that Luke has another woman in mind. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides