Psychics/Love that is true--belongs to you

Question
Hey, I am Sara, female. I live in Bandung,Indonesia and my birthday is Bandung, Indonesia, 30th March 1993. Actually I am in confusion about a guy named Budi. His birthday is 1st January 1993. Should I wait for him or should I give up? He ever told me that he liked me and he cared to me many times, we were really close just like a lover. but I don't know now, there was a tragedy between us, maybe because I didn't try to find information about him more and I didn't understand him. I realize I like him even more, more than he did. But I don't know his feelings to me now, kinda he doesn't move on yet from his ex. I don't know what am I to him. We ve been not talk and meet about 2 months, he kinda careless to me now.and I miss him much. Will we fix our love affair and in a relationship? Should I wait him or look for new love? I recently doubt that I will find love, please give me advice.

Answer
Indian lovers
Indian lovers  
Sara--I am sorry Bandung hurts you and leaves you in doubt as his true feelings.
You are accepting his behavior as if it is forgivable and you are willing for him to come back. In this I think you are wrong.

You are not honoring your own self,and you deserve your own respect. If he is with someone else, then that's that. He has moved on and rightly so. He needs the chance to mature and to date several women to know who he is and what he really wants. You need the same. Can't you imagine yourself really being older and more mature? You're just starting out.

Look for new love but not so hard. Life gives us what we need when we need it and are ready. Study your body, make of list of your best traits and talents, so you will know your worth.
You need to know who you are--your worthiness does not depend on a single guy's estimation of you.

Love yourself and enjoy yourself, You will find love again when you raise your level of self-respect. Oh, you can forgive Bandung and be his friend if he accepts and is friend to you. Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)