Psychics/Marriage

Question
Do you see marriage for me and my partner?
8-20-75 my partner
8-10-88 me

Answer
Hello Chloe, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that you will be happy, but there is much unknown right now. Using my Witch's Tarot deck - FOUR OF SWORDS - speaks about taking some time apart from each other to really decide what you both want in a relationship. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.  

Psychics

Gipsy

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides