Psychics/Move

Question
Do you see a move happening anytime soon for my mate and I ? Were both in a negative environment and wondering do you see any positive change.
Amadis -8/20/75
Choloe- 8/10/88

Answer
working
working  
Hello Amadis and Chloe --blessed be on your lives together.

I took a few minutes to look at your question within myself using remote viewing, and I saw what you mean about a negative environment. Looks like you live in a toxic zone where water flow but is not clean or is polluted, where telephone poles create cancerous invisible electrical radiation, and I see that you two live in crowded or small space in a neighborhood that has a hopelessness to it.

This may not be literal, but it confirms you are aware that it is not good for you two, and it is affecting your well being as a couple and causing you two to fight or be alternately in states of blame and argument. You must stop that and bless what you do have.

I drew cards for you to see when or if you should move. The Spirit suggests it is not time yet. It's not urgent to move right now. You need to focus on your strengths, that is look at what is good that you two have and what you want to have and plan around those gifts. For example, if your man is a good speaker and hustler in creating money by recycling and doing it for others, then he might make a good sales man.

He can post "Handy Man" notices around and use his energy and ability to earn money that can be saved. You, on the other hand, may be good at PR, so you can keep a list of those customers he serves--from grocery stores to retail shops. You call them on a schedule you devise to schedule services or ask for recommendations. You two are a good team,but you are wasting your attributes and abilities. Form a working team and create the money you need .

Start looking at apartments(the reality follows the wish) and cutting pictures from magazines of the kind of neighborhoods and types of buildings and furniture, etc that you want. Make a Vision Board (montage on cardboard or poster board) of the things you want together and put the date you finished making it, and the date by which you want to be elsewhere and have the new location with all you require. Put it on the wall so you two can see it each day. This will help you focus and move ahead.

You can be in a completely different space and place by this time next year if you pull together and bless (thank God daily for evetrything in your life) what you do have--a roof, food, clothing, skills and potential. Thank God as you perceive it to be for guidance and help. I know you two can do better and have a better life. Love Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)