Psychics/new relationship?

Where do you see my friendship with Frank going in the future? My DOB is 5/19/84 and his is 8/26/87. Do you see us seriously dating in the future?

I am actually seeing a little bump in the road for you. I sensed a lot of anxiety around you and around Frank and the reason for this stems from a miscommunication which seems to be coming to you and he and this could put a temporary time out on the friendship due to Frank being somewhat taken aback by what he hears or begins to think based on what a close female says to him.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.