Psychics/new relationship?

Question
Where do you see my friendship with Frank going in the future? My DOB is 5/19/84 and his is 8/26/87. Do you see us seriously dating in the future?

Thanks

Answer
Heather
I am actually seeing a little bump in the road for you. I sensed a lot of anxiety around you and around Frank and the reason for this stems from a miscommunication which seems to be coming to you and he and this could put a temporary time out on the friendship due to Frank being somewhat taken aback by what he hears or begins to think based on what a close female says to him.  

Psychics

psychichelper