Psychics/new relationship?

Hi Sunhee, I'd like to know where you see my friendship headed with Frank. My DOB is 5/19/84 and his is 8/26/87. Do you see us seriously dating in the future?

I see you having to do a lot of work, and being very very patient with him. I feel he is the almost perfect guy for you, but he is not on your page YET. You will have to change what your doing, do not initiate, do not express, let him come forward so he can get out of his past and into the present. You will be teaching and leading him by your actions. If something isnt working do something different. I feel that he could be a great person to be around for a little bit, but I see someone else coming in. I feel like this new person is in your circle, but you have not had a lengthy conversation with him yet. He is ending something, and you will feel like you have known him forever.

Sunhee Park

Hi and welcome! I am a psychic, medium, channeler and energy healer. I love to answer questions about career, finance, relationships, court cases, medical intuition, physical and emotional health. Once I receive your name, birthdate and your question, I will be happy to help you. If you want to know about crossed over people, please send a photo along with their name and birthdate. I do offer a one question email reading at for follow ups, range from $20.00 to $25.00 via phone or email. You can also email me at for a reading appointment. Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

I have been a psychic reader for 14 years and I absolutely love doing this work, its not work to me. I am also a giver and want to give back for my gifts and my health. I have been in alot of magazines, radio show interviews, articles written on myself, appeared in 6 books, made to the top 12 for the Battle of psychics t.v. show, have done over 5000 readings, energy healings, parties, live sessions, chat and email. This is my life!

American Federation of Certified psychics and Mediums Chief Examiner- test psychics for legitimacy

I have been interviewed for Bellesprit magazine, Om Times magazine, Huffington Post, Arts, Ufos and supernatural magazine, Register of the united states of best psychics and mediums in the world.

Life experience.

ranked #1 for best psychic and medium in the U.S. by Arts, Ufo's and Supernatural magazine 2013 ranked #3 in the world - 2013 Ranked #3 in the U.S. 2012 Ranked #5 in the world 2012

My clients become regulars, they call me in a panic and hang up with a smile on their face. They never hang up depressed, I transfer my good energy onto them and soothe them with my uplifting messages and healing energy. I can do email readings, chat readings and live readings. All of my clients have major physical problems, are going through a divorce, or have experienced trauma. They are used to feeling abuse or being in abusive situations; I help them to see the light from the dark. I love to inspire those who want to change and learn more about how to better themselves, especially if they have been victims. I love to lift the burden off of them and help guide them to push the negativity away from them.