Psychics/Peace of mind.

My name is Tarsh (1975).  I'm finding it difficult to find peace because I was laid of and simultaneously found out that I must move. Without a job, that's near impossible. Can you foresee how this situation works out, for me?

Hello Tarsha, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that social happiness is possible, so seek help from those around you, much is not known now but you just need to keep reaching out to others around you, keeping the lines of communication open. Yes it's an emotional process, and there are obstacles, but where there's a will to see the beauty wherever you are, there's that way. Using my Fairy Tarot deck - "DO More Research Before Proceeding. Education in the form of Seminars, going back to School, or Apprenticeships. Excellent craftmanship and long-term projects - speaks about how you feel everything you worked for has been stolen from you, so you're in that low position of low self-esteem, just continue believing in yourself and you'll succeed. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.  

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides