Psychics/Pregnancy & marriage

Me and my my mate Amadis are trying to have a child and I am wondering when do you see that happening? I would be honored to bare him a son or a daughter. I love this man very much and is wondering when do you see a child and marriage for me thxs! Me - 8/10/88 and Amadis 8/20/75.

Dear Chloe,

You neglected to read my profile. I do not typically answer questions of this nature. I will answer yours, but first I must tell you why I don't answer this kind of question.

First, this type question is ahead of time and out of order. If you are going to marry, and you think you will have children, then that is something to be discussed with your mate. A psychic ought not have anything to do with it.

Second, there is a need to have all your ducks lined up. Your and his family on your side. His sperm count and health and commitment must be assured.His feelings for you must be verified.

Third, Your ovaries, fallopian tubes and womb checked for good health and strength. You must know you can conceive. These things bear on the answer. Be sure you two are compatible.

Fourth, you must be mature and able to plan ahead. Do you and Amadis have a home, money, insurance, needful things to create an environment for a child or children ? If not, then how can you think about bearing children before that is stable? Before you are even married?

Fifth, children come to the planet by virtue of a divine appoint me and choice. They are not just the developed seed of a partner and his mate. They have determined the couple that they want for their parents from among many that will best serve their life development. And it is likely that the parents have know each other in previous life and the child as well. So this time around it is a decision to made by all three--even though you may not remember it. (This is my belief and training--)

You are old enough and wise enough by now,Chloe to know that things need to occur in divine order. They have a rhythm and a rhyme, and there is no magic in a psychic that you yourself do not have. The future is not set. So, I tell you now what the cards said, but please think on what I have outlined above and know that you have the power to say when and how.

I drew you a card from my Herbal Healing Tarot. It is the major arcana card TEMPERANCE. This card means to take things with forethought and inner guidance. The card shows a maiden in a blue chintz dress with a purple waist band around her waist. Also, a purple band around her head.  Her right foot is bare and she is testing the water with it. A little stream runs before her,and on the other side of the stream is a blossom that has two purple bulbs. The number of this card is 14.

It means that you must be careful and think more thoughtfully about the spiritual side of things. The purple band around her waist suggests your child will,in time, be an indigo child (look that up on Google/You Tube). The river is the separation of your current state of mind(by smooth flowing emotional waters and calmness) and the blossoms on the other side, symbolizing two children or twins, also it speaks of your future union with Amadis. The band around your waist says keep your belly flat for now. Take one step at a time, and know if all is right and well. (The right foot in the water.) Finally, in within 14 months, all of these matters will be clear. You will have set the wedding date, and you and Amadis will then  decide when the children can be successfully conceived. This will also correspond with the child's wishes to be born to you. The band around the woman's head suggests that you need to frequently mediate in silence to get the balance and intuition you need to bring such a child in the world, and to know for sure that Amadis is the right one for your dreams of marriage and family. I hope this helps. Your adviser,Shari  

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.