Psychics/My Relationship.

Question
Hello Gipsy,I would like to know if there would be communication between my boyfriend and I very soon and if so what month or time frame? I miss him so much. My d.o.b is Oct, 02,1995 and His Decem,01,1996. Thank You so much!!

Answer
Hello Tammy, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that it is unlikely this will happen, as this relationship has ended or is ending. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Psychics

Gipsy