Psychics/romance

Question
Hi my name is jaime my birthday is 10-30-1975 I'm female my question is will I ever find love meet a good man anytime soon?

Answer
The next guy you meet will not be a nice guy. He will seem nice and kind and loving but he will turn like night and day with you and change entirely almost overnight leaving you feeling very confused. He has a T in his name. Through this ordeal though you will meet a man who has a deep faith in God and in love and is an active member of the church nearest his house. there is a huge and instant connection with you and he. He seems like he could easily be the one.  

Psychics

psychichelper