Hi my name is jaime my birthday is 10-30-1975 I'm female my question is will I ever find love meet a good man anytime soon?

The next guy you meet will not be a nice guy. He will seem nice and kind and loving but he will turn like night and day with you and change entirely almost overnight leaving you feeling very confused. He has a T in his name. Through this ordeal though you will meet a man who has a deep faith in God and in love and is an active member of the church nearest his house. there is a huge and instant connection with you and he. He seems like he could easily be the one.  

I am back, however my work load will be smaller then normal for the time being. Please be patient.

I have had the gift my entire life. I can help you in all aspects of your life and I excel in matters of the heart.

Well this one to begin with. I am also a volunteer on some other non profit sites.

Nothing yet, But I will keep you posted.

You cannot really have educational credits when you are a medium. this picture in my profile is from this site, you can purchase it here.

Ok seriously.. not the profession to get awards. However if there is an online psychic award show I might get nominated.

Doctors, Lawyers, Writers, Accountants , actors , actresses.. Many many different people. Sorry my list of names is confidential.