Psychics/Warm Greetings Sir

I'm chucks with birthday 9th February 1986.I'm 30 years old.
I'm basically starting life afresh after some errors in the past to which I accept full responsibility.

I'm presently stuck and pled with you to use your gifts and advice me in going forward and being a better human for my loved ones and those around me. I don't wish to disappoint myself anymore and those that have faith in me. Will I be able to realise my aspirations?

Thank you sir.

dear Ohas I kind of did not understand what exectly is your question as being a better person to you and those around you is a matter of intention and if your intention is doing that than you are already on the best way to have it. dont try to be so perfect no one is some of us makes a lot or a few mistakes but the good news is we can decide not to repeat them and move on you are a man of habbit if you had bad habbits or attachments its not easy to let go of them but it will be best if you keep remind yourself that you try and can achieve better until you get use to think like that and it will naturally comes to you even without trying .  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site