Psychics/Boyfriend

Question
Hi! My name is Cionna and my birthday is September 6th 1995 and my boyfriend name is Chase and his birthday is February 27 1993. Me and him have been having problems lately and I was just wondering if me and him will stay together and get married like we have planned? I hope that question is clear. Thank you for your time. Have a nice day.

Answer
Dear Cionna I have to admit that although this is very emotional bond it is not sure that this is your one and only option and although he is very charming and sensitive he is like a young child and not sure about anything yet;
it seems that he loves you and there were good chances the two of you will stick for the long run but I suggest both of you need a lil time away from each other to make sure you miss each other that much that you are ready to spend a life time together before your planning to get married

Psychics

Inbal