Hi! My name is Tatjana. I was born on 1st of february 1980. My boyfriends name is aleksandar and his birthdate is 9th of july 1985. We had an argument 2 months ago and he never called after that. I called him first after a month. From that moment we met and talked and he said he needs more time. We agreed we will talk in few days again. My question is will he give me one more chance?

Hello Tatjana, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that you already know the answer to this question. Be strong and accept what's happened, and move on, yes it will hurt, but time will heal. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides