I May 28, 1965) am having a hard time getting over my ex (September 7, 1962) after a long-term marriage ended in an unexpected divorce. My ex had a long-term affair (September 1963) during the marriage that he is still involved with.  It has now been 3 years and I have not dated.

What does the divine want me to know about this phase of my life?

numerology suggest you need to listen more carefully to people when they speak that sometimes you need to have a reality check because you are very idealistic and spiritual and the universe still dont know how to climb to your level, at least not all of them. you are now in a perfect time find love if you wish because as crazy as was the year until your birthday now you entered a year that should be sweet and loving and fertil and its awsome time to find someone. in your past life you and your husband were a parent and a child and your soul remember it that is why it still holding to him but it is not a must that this will continue also according to the tarot there are great chances you are a about to meet a Leo start sign within 4 months from now and it look like it will be a very nice bond there and might even last for long terms. but you have to let go of the anger because it is not love that keeps you attached to your ex it is anger and I know you have every right to be angry on his actions but you are punishing yourself while he has his way as usuall. there are many rituals how to let go of people my favorite is place yourself infront of him (visualize it) with set of knots connecting each one of you in every chakra and you cutting them away. one of those knots will be the strongers I trust it will be around the womb location and so practicing yourself untying it again and again until you actually visualize yourself free will create same condition in real life and will aid you to set free..  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site