Psychics/Impossible dream

East Asian female
East Asian female  
Hello Sir Inbal,

In past I contacted you and you told me that I can get girlfriend/wife from East Asia according to my dream and your vision and abilities. but you said for that I have to go that country.

Unfortunately my father is dead when I was 7,
and I am from non rich family. Also my mother who I should care about and it is my responsibility. You know I can marry million wives but I never cannot have two or more natal mothers.

My dream is to have beautiful East Asian or Foreign girl is fading away and give me much pain. I am very happy with something foreign but now I cannot separate from my mother to have foreign girl.

but here is some light. It is sometimes I can see foreign girls walk in my country but none of them look at me. I feel very hurtful because it is my dream walking away from me. Painful like someone forcefully take child's toy.

What I want to know from you is how to get foreign either East Asian or else without going abroad ? in past you said I have to go there for that. but I am  not rich for that and we are not rich people. If I marry my country girl and when I see East Asian girl walk on our town I will be so sad and unhappy.

I think you can understand what I am telling....
Is there any possibility to have someone beautiful and foreign love me long term until death who come to my country in real world and fall love with me, marry me and live normal life  ??

Is there any occultism or black magic I have to do ?
I have tried them too. but non of them worked.

* But when I was about to give up next day I saw very very closely East Asian woman wearing our clothes and eat our foods in our way and very happy with our people..and that made me little hope for future. That is my dream So I got photograph of her too. I attached it. please look it.

but still I have no idea of how to ..and when and etc.
I want someone another foreign girl in real world and in my country who attract to me and love me.

---My details---
Name - Pushpasri
birthday - 1991 November 06
birth time - 2.08pm
birth town - Chilaw
country - Sri Lanka
sex - male

I asked your help long ago.
I know this is second time but I am not rich even i am student.
hope u can understand.

please help.
thank you.

i am here giving one free answer to any one in need
I already gave you this answer while back and you could not use my advise so I doubt there is a need to repeat this read again unless you wish to purchase a reading from me via my private link.
you are always welcome

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site