Hi, my name is Thuyoanh Dec 29 1993. can give me insights on my love life? I  am never able to form an actual emotional connection  and when a guy comes into my life, they usually last for a month and the cycle happens all over again. I am tired of this happening to me even though I know it's partially my fault. But I just want to finally be in a relationship.

Dear Thuyoanh,

First, you're still young (I know you don't think so)! but this problem is something that will kind of "fall away" with time. Until then, you'll have to be more open, show your vulnerabilities, and stop "surface talk" as well as what I'd call the "needy" factor. If you appear to be willing to sacrifice something for people too soon, that comes off as needy, and if you don't dig below the surface, that comes off as uninterested. So it's like a swing going between one extreme to the other; the key is finding the balance, and you find that by bringing up something in your past that was hurtful and that still bothers you; talk about that. You have to gain someone's empathy, but not their sympathy -- big difference. I feel like you'll meet someone within the next year who is funny, makes you laugh, but is also a very caring person and one who likes to listen.

You're going to have to be the one to show a "fracture"; to show that you're vulnerable and anxious and uncertain -- THEN, the guy will feel relieved, because 98% of them feel the same way, but they're afraid to talk about it. It's like breaking the ice -- you have to get an ice pick and dig -- it's human archaeology, and again, I feel certain you will begin to feel more comfortable with this in time, but I do feel a Virgo or Cancer coming along within a year with whom you can bring up things from your past that bothered you and still do, and this will create a natural empathy (if he's a nice, normal guy). I'm not trying to tell you to act like you wouldn't normally, but just to validate and acknowledge your own emotional concerns. Soften up a little and don't be afraid to be vulnerable -- everyone is, but most people don't tell, and those people don't succeed in relationships. You will!

God's Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.