Psychics/job

Question
thank you for your time and energy in taking my question. I am self supporting currently no income, no job. I need a job. I am waiting to see if I get a particular job that I interviewed for. This job would be working at a dental school in my area, as I am in the healthcare field. What do you see for me? Any insight would be heartfelt. thank you and god bless...nancy Feb. 16

Answer
Dear Nancy,

I feel like you've tried to get a job here once or twice before; it feels familiar to me for some reason. At any rate, I don't feel like this is where you'll end up. I have a more temporary kind of job opening that seems to resonate -- list yourself with a temp agency that specializes in health care, then that will be your easiest way in, and you shouldn't have to wait long for a job if you apply. The sooner you apply, the better. I see a fan, splayed out, so I'm getting that you'll be offered or going to a few different temporary (short-term) jobs before you get one that wants to hire you on, which, if you keep at this, you'll get by September/early October, because I'm hearing "Indian Summer." In other words, you'll end up working full time at a place you find through a temporary job; temp-to-hire sort of deal.

Looks like a stand-alone office, one floor, kind of maze-like in layout, many different hallways, doors, and it doesn't seem very busy, but it feels like it's profitable. It's quiet. Not a hospital or anything that feels like a school. I have either Harry or Harriett or Helen, some HE- HA- HO- first or last name (for one of the jobs, but feels like the final, full time one the most, as far as I can tell).

I hope this helps.

Blessings,
Shep:)  

Psychics

Shepherdess