Psychics/lost

Question
Hi Inbal,
My name is John 01/14/1978.
In my career, friends and love life have made many attempts and always failed. I am a decent person but recently hurt someone i cared for because i lied to them because i did not want to be alone. I need help and guidance in any area of my life please.
John

Answer
Dear John
I am sorry to hear about your feelings and the negative experiences you had
unfortunately in this site I offer one answer to one specific question and so it will be up to you to choose what question it will be and than if you find this helpful you can always purchase a personal reading from me via my private link- take the time to chose that question which is the most important to you and let me know about and I will do my best to help  

Psychics

Inbal