Psychics/love

Question
Hello gipsy. I was wondering if you see me being with someone in the near future? Thanks!

Name: Laura Rocha
DOB: 09/27/96
Female

Answer
Hello Laura, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that sadly there is no one on the horizon just yet, because there's a lack of inner peace within yourself. You can change things for yourself, by believing in yourself, believing that you are love and that you need no one to complete you. For when you are single and happy, then only things can begin to change for you. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Psychics

Gipsy

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides