Psychics/love

Question
Hi my name is Oanh Dec 1993. What can I do to be successful when it comes to dating and relationship? I have been dating a lot of guys lately and they never really last longer than I expected. It's always a cycle for me and I want something different.

Answer
Hello Oanh, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that the Flame of Hope & Trust is something you should always have burning within your heart, no matter what happens. Because right now there's a restless feeling within you that nothing will happen to you, as long as you keep changing your future with the power of your thoughts, that's as long as goalposts will keep changing. Find the love within yourself, make a decision and say something like you're worthy of love, and then become the love that you are seeking. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Psychics

Gipsy

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides