QUESTION: Does he love me or not? Why is he acting weird? Why does he stop talking to me for so long then comes back and why is he mad? What's going on?

His name is Omar Abdel Dayem January 1, 1992

ANSWER: please read my profile here and complete the details I need in order to answer this. thanks

QUESTION: My birthdate is November 1, 1993. If that's what ur asking for. I have read your profile and could not find anything else that I was missing. Please get back to me as this is urgent and it's a very tough situation that's been going on for a year and a half and I need some clarity and help, I'm on the verg of going crazy. Thank you so much.

ANSWER: i will need your name. thanks

QUESTION: Oh I'm sorry I thought it showed. My name is Nora Mostafa. Thank u so much :) tell me everything you see about this guy thank you.

Dear Nora numerology wise both of you are a bit hard when it comes to relationship you because you are a free spirit and not need any orders from others to know what you want and him because he tend to change his mind very often until some people can think he is bi polar (maybe he is a lil) and he is not very good in trusting anyone in particulary and so numerology basically suggest you are not a good match for each other. the reason for his nasty behavior is presure from his own family religion and tradition and also the fact that it look like he has other addictions that takes away his attention and make him very angry while having troubles not only with you but with others around him. I also took the time to check if this will change for the better in the future so you will know if there is something you can do to fix it but unfortunatelly it looked like there is no honesty there no loving bond and not happiness in the futuer and so my clarity advise for you will simply be that this relationship are not good they are not working and its time to let go and seek for a better partner.  

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site