Psychics/love

Question
Dear Inbal,

After all of these years of being alone i do not believe i will ever be with anyone one. If this is the case i really do not want to leave the house anymore because i constantly go home alone after trying to socialize. Is there any one out there for me?
01/14/1978
John

Answer
actually the cards suggested that there is someone for you that the time frame for your meeting is about two months from now and that you will meet in location which is not your home and while one of you is traveling so my suggestion is first not to give up cause numerology wise you are in a perfect year to find someone , to try and take distance from your family opinions on the matter when you do chose someone and to focus better if the person that comes your way is a pisces star sign not older than 30 because this is who the cards suggested is coming your way. telling yourself you will have no chance finding someone is a negative aspiration and I offer that instead of doing that you will tell youself that you simply are waiting for the best option to come. if you wish to do any self work to improve your social skills it will be to learn to accept people who are slightly different than you and try to see if you can travel somewhere else because it is very likely your match is not living close by-. good luck  

Psychics

Inbal