Psychics/love

Question
Hello. My name is Brandy and i was born in 1988. I have been single for a couple years now and am wondering if you see anything in the future for me in the relationship department. I keep putting myself out there but, nothing ever comes of it. I'm starting to wonder if it's me. Everyone tells me it's not but, I'm the common factor in all of them so I can't help but wonder. Any advice you can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much!

Answer
Hello Brandy, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that happiness is just around the corner, it's all a matter of the right timing. Just keep your thoughts positive, and know that the Angels are working over time for you to help you grant your heart's wishes. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Psychics

Gipsy

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides