Hello my name is Keishia and my date of birth is 06/06/1992 and I am including Marlon who's date of birth is 06/25/1991.

I met him almost 2 months ago and I have begun to really like him. He is very respectful and has a lot of faith in God. We both established in the beginning that we are looking for the same thing. We both don't want to rush into anything. However I am not sure if he still likes me or not. He still replies to my messages and has told me he likes me before and wants to get to know me more. Sometimes we go a day or a few without talking but he has said that he doesn't like initiating conversation. We see each other about once a week and it is usually on the weekend. I live an hour away from him but plan on moving closer which was my plan before I met him. Should I move on or keep trying?

courting 2
courting 2  
Dear Keisha,

You are on the right trail with the right pacing.
From what I can see and hear in your question,
you are wondering if it is odd that you donot talk
more or see him more, but he is a quiet guy and he
means what he says. He doesn't want to rush; this is
a nice pace to go at, and you can keep the conversation
and dates around friendship and things in common. I can see
no reason for you to quit before you even have had a
chance to really get to know one another. Give it 6 months.
True and strong connections take time and a few hurdles to
over come to test the strength of the relationship.
Since you are not in love
but deeply attracted and ready to commit by being closer, then
let that be known. Do not expect him to commit deeply
because you are planning on moving closer. That is blackmail.

Your cards suggest you should ask around about him. Check his
on-line social activity. Find out who he knows that you know, and
get a read on his honesty and his propensity for love and caring.

Good luck. Don't give up unless you discover he is talking to you
and someone else. Shari

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.