Hello my name is Keishia and my date of birth is 06/06/1992 and I am including Marlon who's date of birth is 06/25/1991.

I met him almost 2 months ago and I have begun to really like him. He is very respectful and has a lot of faith in God. We both established in the beginning that we are looking for the same thing. We both don't want to rush into anything. However I am not sure if he still likes me or not. He still replies to my messages and has told me he likes me before and wants to get to know me more. Sometimes we go a day or a few without talking but he has said that he doesn't like initiating conversation. We see each other about once a week and it is usually on the weekend. I live an hour away from him but plan on moving closer which was my plan before I met him. Should I move on or keep trying?

Hello Keishia, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that social happiness is possible when you move closer togther, but ask yourself the real reason for moving, is it out of lack of trust on his actions? Or is it for the highest good of the relationship? These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides