Psychics/Love

Question
Hello my name is Keishia and my date of birth is June 6, 1992 and I am including Marlon who's date of birth is June 25, 1991.

I met him almost 2 months ago and I have begun to really like him. He is very respectful and has a lot of faith in God. We both established in the beginning that we are looking for the same thing. We both don't want to rush into anything. However I am not sure if he still likes me or not. He still replies to my messages and has told me he likes me before and wants to get to know me more. Sometimes we go a day or a few without talking but he has said that he doesn't like initiating conversation. We see each other about once a week and it is usually on the weekend. I live an hour away from him but plan on moving closer which was my plan before I met him. Should I move on or is it worth trying?

Answer
I am afraid I dont have a very great news about it as it seem Adam has other attachment not naccasary other female that are his at first priority and limiting him from commiting emotionally to just about any one. and so before you are moving closer if you are planning to do it toward him you should consider that its highly unlikely he will commit toward you and might even cause some issues in your life with this attachment he has. this could be attachment to work as well but I am afraid its not and what you want to check is his drinking eating or consuming substance habbits.

Psychics

Inbal