Psychics/love reading

Question
Dear Inbal,

Do you see me finding love that will last, in the near future?

My D.O.B 14 Sept 1984.

Thank you.

Answer
its not so easy to find you in relationship because you are not very trusting in others and also have awsome idealistic ideas that not always match reality when come to expectrations
so here is what I suggest for you to do first , make a clear list as to what partner you wish to have and give it a reality check sometimes the people do not shine at first but work and time can make them awsome as you want them to be.-
another thing is to learn how to listen most people will tell you right on first meeting all the horrible things they think about themselves and they are usually very correct about it , listening to them can help you find out if they are good to fight for
you are also right now in a year number 4 which improve your chances for finding someone until your coming birth date so I shuffle the tarot to ask them about it and they suggested you need to make time and change your location because its a very limiting location and than there is a chance for you to meet someone serious within four months dark hair and eyes and cancer star sign and that might become marriage even. good luck

Psychics

Inbal