Psychics/mind's eye visions

Question

I’ve been previously having minds eye visions of my future??? A place… I live there, it’s my home. I say previously because the visions started at the end of 2012, and were the strongest and most persistent for the next year or so.  Information came to me at that time, something that someone did for me over 30 years ago, that I was not aware of at the time, but part of the persistent visions that I had were visions connected to my past and the visions were like pieces of w puzzle waiting for me to put it together. I still very, very vaguely get quick glimpses of this future, this place??? In fact, I had one the strongest it’s been in a very long time today, it was a very strong ‘glimpse’ but it pops in and back out so fast that I have no idea what it is exactly. The ‘glimpse’ was connected to a dream I had a few years ago, a really detailed dream.

If possible I would love to get your insight on this.

Thank you

Survey answers:
1.Who Are You?    
I AM

2.What do you do?  
Freelance artist, not by choice but by financial circumstances, and by what I believe to be the Universe forcing me grow in the direction of my purpose for being here in this lifetime.

3.What is your passion?
Creating…

4.What is your perfect love like?
all of these AND intelligent, creative, funny, someone who’s character I highly respect

5.What is most important to you?
Fulfilling the reason I came to this lifetime.

6.What happens after we die?
Rest and reflection on most recent life, and for most beings eventual reincarnation

Answer
ancient traveller
ancient traveller  
Dear Denise,

I understand your quandry. We are in a vacillating ascension process as human beings.
Look up "Ascension 2012" on You Tube. Lots to take in and lots to know about process.)
Your "glimpses" of yourself and other moments in time is par for the course. You do not
need to know what it all means as much as you need to be alert to the
process. (And you are)
The whole of humanity is awakening;some via dreams, some via meditation,
some via new teachers and exercise programs.
Some are having past lives flash into their minds or consciousness
as they fall asleep;some are having "waking dreams"
as they ride along in their cars or sit on public or other transportation.
You are getting snatches of past and future times as well as moments in time that you remember just vaguely.It says you are becoming a galactic human being, one who knows your soul's breadth;
one who is beginning to know the collective stuff of your own
being past and present. Dreams point the way to choices. Keep a dream journal.

It is time to start to take yourself seriously as a light being, someone who has truths
to share and ancient knowledge. Quiet times, reflection and journal keeping are the
new tools you'll need. If you already do so, then keep a specific dream
journal, writing down date time and details of these flashes and visions.
They will eventually make a whole.Read re-the dreams for links once a month.
They will also form a pattern--some that you can group
and see the relevance and connection.

Your guides insist that you listen to music, and focus on the things you are learning, and the
ways they are being taught to you. You have nothing to fear and everything to gain as you
release old ideas about romance and relationship, about the way things work or don't work.
You will need about a year from the time of the first full revelation until you gain a sense of
clarity and wisdom. Trust your process.Don't try to understand;let things be revealed.

To clear your energy-- daily/weekly-- is important too. So buy epsom salts, lavender, and white candles(any size,but know the large the slower they burn and you can save on
replacements upon their demise. Enjoy the discoveries and the lessons. Peace and love, Shari

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)