Psychics/Past friendship/relationship

Question
: My name is Aria binns my birthday is March 15th 1990 and I have a question up on a friendship/relationship that I had with a guy that I've known since I was 3. I just really want to know if we still have a future and we will get back together considering he is seeing someone else. I think that he still loves me but I would like to know. His name is jonathan april 17th 1990. If not a relationship will we salvage the friendship? Thanks

Answer
Numerology suggests this relationship is not a great deal he is way too stubborn practical and slow mover than you will ever be and I am afraid if there is someone in his life for a while it is very doubtful he will let go of it and of course there is the family that if his family are not in favor of this match they wont let it happen properly . more than that numerology suggests that this match work only if the two of you are having some distance between each other and very open strong communication which I am not sure you have (the communication). also he did not look at the tarot as interested in having this romantic bond. and yes you might be able to save the friendship within two months time from now but it wont become good romantic relationship and if you still carry feelings twoard him maybe what you need is distance from him until you can balance it.  

Psychics

Inbal