Psychics/Past friendship turned relationship

My name is Aria binns my birthday is March 15th 1990 and I have a question up on a friendship/relationship that I had with a guy that I've known since I was 3. I just really want to know if we still have a future and we will get back together considering he is seeing someone else. I think that he still loves me but I would like to know. His name is jonathan april 17th 1990. If not a relationship will we salvage the friendship? Thanks!

Hello Aria, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that you're personally feeling morbid because your happiness seems to have been sucked out of life, it was like this Jonathan guy was the root of your happiness... and you only were/are friends with him with intentions and expectations from your part. You will both continue to talk, but Jonathan's energy vibrations are changing and he'll attract to himself friends and lovers on his wavelength. Consider changing yourself, and finding the happiness and inner peace within you, to attract to you those intended to be in your life. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides