Psychics/problems looking for love.

Question
I have been facing trouble in my love life for the past 4 years. I am a 27 year old single woman. For the last 4 years my love life didn't work out and have had some heartbreaks and now my parents are trying to set me up for an arranged marriage. I don't want to go through it but I have no other choice. Will I be able to avoid this situation since I am not able to like any prospects suggested by them. I had always imagined getting married to someone I love. Name Hemakshi. DoB 18th March 1989. Thanks.

Answer
hello there Hemakshi
numerology suggests indeed that there are some difficulties in your love life because you have a lil less patience than other you have ideas that not always fit your reality and you think very fast meaning you are very smart lady which usually is a bit problem if you live in society that does not accept ladies to be smarter than their peers. of course you can always choose to take some distance from your local location and move to a place that respect women a bit better than thinking they can be arranged to marriage and than you dont have to face this condition and the tarot did think that traveling away will be a good solution  more than that they claim a traveling away or a change of location will bring you to a serious un arranged potential to marriage that it will take about six months and that this person will be libra zodiac sign. so yes to marriage and they will not be arranged one however you will have to work on your patience learn to listen to others when they speak and try to avoid jumping to conclusion before you let a condition to ripe properly so you are tuned with your potential partner things that in the past seem to be a real obstacle fo you but are fixable- I wish you good luck in your journey.  

Psychics

Inbal