Psychics/Too many Questions

Question
Hello, I have some questions. I am curious.

Is there life in our solar system on other planets? Mars, Venus, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto? Or are the planets too hot/too cold for alien life?

Or are aliens only found in other solar systems, galaxies, etc? Are they in the constellations such as Taurus, Gemini, Sagittarius etc? Other galaxies? How big is the universe?

Or are aliens living right here on earth?

Did OJ Simpson kill Nicole Brown Simpson alone, by himself? Or did he have an accomplice?

Will Charlie Sheen pass away from HIV/AIDS soon?

Will Lindsay Lohan pass away from all her partying, drinking etc?

Will singer Shania Twain record and release another album? Or is her career entirely over?

Thank you.

Answer
Dear Inquirer,

The policy here at All Experts is limited to one question at a time.
We also try to attend, in all seriousness, to questions of a great personal importance.
The Experts, including myself, do not play games,and many of us answer in specific areas.
Mine is relationship, death, decision-making, and support to other psychics or beginning light workers.
So, you must gather that commercial or entertainment question need a different resource for such answers.
Why not try Ask Now.com or "Ask.com". BuzzFeed.com. Or you can select another Expert in the field of Entertainment or Space exploration to work with you. Thank you for choosing me, but I think another person might better aid you. Shariananda

Psychics

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)