Do you see a healthy relationship between my bf and i ?
Amadis - 8/20/75
Choloe- 8/10/88

Hello Cholor, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing you are happy within the relationship, but facing some doubts or is it simply decisions because of finance, whether marriage exists on the horizon, or whether all this relationship was for nothing. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides