Hello Gipsy and thank you so very much for taking the time out to help me. It is deeply appreciated.   I need your knowledge as to helping me or giving me insight about what is going on in our relationship. I have believed all everything to be truthful, but now I'm feeling his past recent relationship is affecting our current relationship for the last 2.5 years. Please help me with clarity. My name is Frankie 11/14/1967 and my boyfriend is Wilford but goes by Tony 2/21/1961.  Thank you and God Bless You!  Love and Light

Hello Frankie, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that there is a distance between you, has been for sometime now, in communications with each other, like there's happiness in the social eyes, but there are more open communications with a woman who is not you (I'm assuming you are a lady) so this is leading to things feeling of lower vibrations. But Frankie, you always have a choice... you can choose to start again with another guy who deserves you, for you are an amazing lady and anyone would be foolish not to notice it. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

A warm welcome to you - in every reading, I put a bit of my heart & soul into it, meaning I value my time and energies --so please Think & word carefully ONE question giving Your First name & Birth year, and all involved. psychicreadings/ Legal disclaimer: 18+ Entertainment Purposes only, this means Any Decision Is Your Responsibility

I talk to Angels, Spirit Guides just as if they're every day people. I believe everyone is intuitive, just that some are living in the illusion (the Maya) something like pebbles on a beach. When the pebbles awaken, they realize they are diamonds, but this first awakening comes from the realization within, so each person has to love themselves before an awakening can happen, as the key to the Universe is Love.

As we are all energy beings in our human body, I'm a HSP, taught by Teacher Spirit Guides