Psychics/Relationship

Question
Hello Gipsy and thank you so very much for taking the time out to help me. It is deeply appreciated.   I need your knowledge as to helping me or giving me insight about what is going on in our relationship. I have believed all everything to be truthful, but now I'm feeling his past recent relationship is affecting our current relationship for the last 2.5 years. Please help me with clarity. My name is Frankie 11/14/1967 and my boyfriend is Wilford but goes by Tony 2/21/1961.  Thank you and God Bless You!  Love and Light

Answer
Hello Frankie, thanks for contacting me with your question, the Universal World of the Divine Spirit is showing that there is a distance between you, has been for sometime now, in communications with each other, like there's happiness in the social eyes, but there are more open communications with a woman who is not you (I'm assuming you are a lady) so this is leading to things feeling of lower vibrations. But Frankie, you always have a choice... you can choose to start again with another guy who deserves you, for you are an amazing lady and anyone would be foolish not to notice it. These few free mins have now ended with you here at AllExperts, wishing you peace and wisdom on your journey in life.

Psychics

Gipsy