hi my name is patricia bd January 10th 1953    ive been widowed for over a year now  do you see a chance for love and relationship in my future thanks

I doubt you will stay on your own for too long as the numerology suggest you were not meant to stay much time of your life alone and also you are now in a great time to find maybe someone new- I am sorry for your lost and hope that universe will treat you to a new nice relationship for a comfort you but I also suggest that you make a list of what kind of partner you wish to have in your life so you will focus your search on the right places and avoid falling for someone who does not comply because sometimes its easy for you to adjust yourself to other will without arguing too much on your rights- so a list will be first step and than the tarot suggest there is a nice Taurus star sign on his way to partner you so while listing your wish add this star sign to the list- of course when he will arrive i would be happy to offer you a quick compatibiity check once you have his name and birth date . you are always welcome

I ask you kindly to AVOID SETTING YOUR SESSION TO PRIVATE MODE. If you wish private session with me you are welcome to purchase one. I ask you kindly to NOT USE MY FREE SERVICE HERE MORE THAN ONE TIME and if you liked the first time to purchase the second one. I will need yours and any one else your asking about names and birth dates (complete birth dates with naming the month of birth : for example not 5 but May , not 1 but January and so on) please note that Missing Details, Private mode setting and Fertility questions WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE PUBLIC BOARD WHERE OTHER EXPERTS MIGHT ANSWER THEM If you are asking fertility questions, please provide both names and birth dates of the parents and donate 10 US Dollars to support my volunteering time here. I figured out if you can afford having a baby surely you can afford this very small donation to support my volunteering here. Minors meaning under the age of 20 please avoid using this service , you are still very young enjoy the unknown and allow universe to surprise you for the better there will come the time to worry and fear and doubt at your age its way too early. sorry. I answer all kinds of questions here but I am mostly interested in answring for urgent needs for those who absolutely cant pay for it if you are not in urgent need or in great poverty consider pay me for my work And finally, read my ratings and if you like my replies feel free to spread the news about it and invite your friends to visit my private link at and purchase a reading with me. If you feel I have failed to serve you please let me know how I can change the way you feel about my work so I can learn how to improve.

35 years of experience with readings at all forms, Master teacher in Reiki healing. For more about my work feel free to visit:

San Jose Del Cabo , baja calironia sur, Mexico.

my educational credentials can be expressed in my work , I have purchased that knowledge by living life with the intention of helping others and this is the only way to live them if you ask me.

My great teacher said to me: avoid fame - so as for awards you can browse my testimonials and decide for yourself. It is my honor and pleasure to help you.

can be seen on the testimonial part of this site