Psychics/Relationship imput?

My name is Chelsey my birth year is June 23rd and My significant other David's birthday is February 8th I was wondering If you could give me any insight into my long distance relationship what is the future like for us and does it look good? I'm so full of uncertainty considering we are so far apart.

Dear Chelsey,

This is very cut-and-dried, and I don't mean to be brief, but I strong feeling about it. I feel like this will work for quite a while if you can see each other at least once a month, but if you never see each other or are rarely able to, it won't last and likely has already begun to deteriorate. Don't be anxious over it; if you already feel anxiety, that's your soul telling you that it just isn't right in some way and you feel pressured, so it's perfectly alright to let it go, and he'll understand, and you'll both be relieved, if that's the case, and I feel it is. Not to worry so much!:)

God's Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.