Psychics/soul mate

Hi, my name is anika, im female and born 20th June in london. I am happy with life but on and off as my friends start to couple up Im left thinking if I will ever find someone who is my soulmate, or if I have let them pass? Because I am a strong believer in karmic connections. I was wondering what your thoughts are on this? I had a previous attachment to someone about two years ago very on and off, but now I feel thats reached complete closure Im ready to move on!

Dear Anika,

This previous relationship -- were you married or at least engaged before -- I'm feeling someone who is a soul mate has already appeared -- but there isn't just ONE soul mate; we have many, and because you're putting energy into finding another, more long-lasting one, you will.

I see flowers, like in a nursery or greenhouse or florist shop connected to this, the outdoors, a celebratory feeling, but it's a business, like catering or event planning for special occasions like weddings, festivals, etc., and this is in the future -- there's a lot of yellow around you, sunflower color. This is about two years away (from what I can tell; I can't tell time in spirit).

You feel a bit unbalanced, like you're not comfortable with yourself in some areas. This will improve. When you begin to feel balanced, like every part of your life, physical, mental, emotional, financial, etc., is on an even keel, THEN someone will walk right in. Literally walk in somewhere. Do you work around rental properties or leasing homes or apartments -- it feels like you'll meet someone in that kind of environment, anything to do with real estate, dwellings, the person you meet will "walk in" one day, wherever you are (I see a small office), and that will be that -- it feels like a housing area, leasing, renting. I have a W and a V, first or last name initial. Capricorn/Cancer feels strong.

It's just a matter of working out the knots you've built up/need to sort out in every area of your life, and that will come, and when you feel 100 percent comfortable with who you are, he will walk in.

I hope this helps; these are the toughest questions because I can't measure time in spirit; it doesn't exist, and I get very little information.

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.