Psychics/stay or go

My boyfriend with whom I have been for a year had a fight a month ago about my indecision to be with him (I accused him of being immature). We saw each other the other day after a month without a contact. I initiated the contact cause he never called. He said he is not sure he can take it from me anymore because he thinks he will be hurt much more. And I said to him that I will change and that I want to try harder and now I know what I want and I said to him we should move in together (that he wanted before the fight). After that he said he needs to think about everything again and he will decide and contact me. My date of birth is 1. of february 1980 and his 9 of july 1985. My question: will he decide to stay in the relationship with me?

Men mature slower than do women. 30s for women are late. Women see themselves as old and moving toward their mature 40s. They want to have children early rather than late. Men see them selves as perpetually in their 20a until they are in their late 30s and early 40s. Some even act like they did as boys or teens. They cannot plan or even argue maturely. It is just not in their make-up, depending on their family back ground (male father figure and strong marriages of parents and relatives). They have a lot to figure out. They need to find stability so they can define their own manhood. So you were probably right.

This means that you must accept him as he is. He can't grow up any faster. He is what he is at this point. If you need a man who is rational and visionary in being able to see outcomes and consequences, handle money and work demands with finesse, then you are too mature for him. You will end up bossing him, and bringing his short-comings to his attention. You will not want to do this,but it won't be able to be avoided if you are the one who can see the needs and bends in the road ahead of time but he can't.

So you have hurt him. He knows his limitations and it doesn't help for you to call them to his attention. You must show compassion and wisdom. This you have already so I do not think you need to change. You are perfect the way you are; you just need to be the big one, the one who understands what's missing or what's needed and make him see it gently. Allow him his space to be who he is. You will get more cooperation.

To move in together now is too soon if you are uncertain of his maturity. It will be all on you to run the household and manage the money. You will be frustrated a lot. So if you are prepared to be patient as your cards that I drew for you suggest, you know what to say to him to get you two back on track for a nice little household of agreement. Just write out an agreement of what he will do and what you will do and play to his strengths and your own.

As for his calling you, he is a little afraid, but he will call (between now and the 4th of July) because he does not want this to be incomplete communication. It bothers him.  He may try to back away, but you can assure him now that you were wrong and you will take his ideas and concerns into consideration but that you do want and love him and want to be with him. Just be open and honest.  Shari

Shariananda,Oracle (OSGHT)

SURVEY--Send me answers--Copy paste entire set of questions with your answers underlined. 1.Who Are You? (a) human being (b)alien/human hybrid (c)child of God (d)my profession (5)my name (6) I AM 2.What do you do? (a)work for_____(b)perform (c)homebody (d)help others (e)watch tv (f)play computer games/stuff 3.What is your passion? (a)to be famous (b) to climb mountains (c)to fly airplanes (d)to change the world through_____ 4.What is your perfect love like? (a)fair and attentive (b)commuincative (c)good looking (d)monied (e)all of these 5.What is most important to you? (a)home and family (b) lots of money (c)myself (d)hungry children (e)music/other 6.What happens after we die? (a)nothing/blackout (b)reincarnate (c)Go to God (d)become an angle (e)rebirth elsewhere

My formal work as seer and prophet began in 1990. My gifts have been with me since birth. I have the following to offer: spiritual advisement, i.e how to handle the issue before you using the tools of your own being and connection to your Source whatever you know it to be. I call it God or the Holy Spirit or the Great Good or the Universe. I can do a three card reading:past ,present ,future on any area of your life, but just one at a time. If you want to work with me beyond this site. I am available on Skype and in person in my office. Call 011 45 5056 3717. My work is global. I am a healer and can do touch and trance work in person or through space.

The International Federation of Hypnotists,Rancho Cordova, CA Global Association of Psychoterapeutic Healing, Milwaukee,WI California Coaches Federation,CA International Psychic Society,Brookyn,NY Silent Unity Kansas,Prayer Chaplin Ahern Massage and Reiki School, Mariposa, CA

The Spirit Magazine, San Jose, CA, Motherroot Magazine, Sinister Wisdom, YouTube(Oracle Shariananda channel) Facebook--(Shariananda Borregaard Adamz, aka Sdiane Bogus) "Daily Word Preamble" "Winning the Game of Money"/NeuroGym

I hold three degrees, B.A. in Engish and Spanish. M.A. in English Literature. Ph.D. in American Literature which informs my understanding of sign and symbol. I hold a credentials in parapsychology,pranic healing, Reiki, massage therapy, hypnosis, life coaching, and social work. For many years as I was developing as a healer, I taught secondary and colleague courses.I am a poet and writer under the psuedonym SDiane Bogus.

Who's who Among African-Americans Who's Who Among Small Business Women Presidential Small Business Commendation (Bill Clinton) San Jose Mercury News and Women's Fund Small Business Award Cover story, "The Real Oracle of Silicon Valley" Metro Newspaper Radio and Television Report

My clients include teachers, social workers, real estate agents, psychiatrists, basketball players, prisoners, Unity members, teens, marrieds, patients, parents, colleagues, neighbors, associates, anonymous psychic fair inquirers, house wives, young lovers, mothers, divorcees, business people, strangers along my way, and other psychics. I have worked at Brass Unicorn, Ask Now, Intuitive Staffing, California Psychics, telephone or online services. My business companies have been variously Uncommon Hands, Lighthouse Freelance Consultations, Lighthouse Healing, and Oracle Shariananda Global Healing Therapies.