Psychics/Will he try to come back?

March 16th is my birthday.
December 11th is Bernards birthday.

I just got out of a serious relationship a few months ago and I was madly in love with him. I know he was crazy about me and thought that he was going to settle down with me but his path changed directions and we were not expecting it. I know we both did not want to leave each other but the universe was pulling us apart. My question is...will he try to come back? Break down and tell me how much his misses me?

Thank You.

Dear Alison,

I see a deck of cards, small cards, playing cards, like poker. Not sure what this means. I don't see the faces, but the backs of them. Some kind of casino feel to this. I don't know if this is connected to you or him, but I get it for some reason, and the backs of the cards are light red in colour; this translates to me as affection (pink-red = affection, love).

I feel a sense of being either pulled away without my consent, almost, or that there is someone in particular in his circle, his life, who does not want him to reconnect with you, and he seems unable to do what he wants, which does feel as though he wants to contact you but is being kept from it in some way. He is "furious" about something; not sure what. Has quite a temper. Keep seeing lots of red, but now a darker red, signifying anger, a certain fury. Feel he's sort of "lost himself" and needs help and time to regroup. Don't feel he will contact you unless it is a very brief message; I keep feeling he's almost confined.

I wish I had better news to give you, but I can and have been wrong many times. This is all I get.

God's Blessings,

Hello! A Warm Welcome!

I need your first name, your birth date (example: FEB 4), A PHOTO, and one SPECIFIC question. Questions without photos or birth dates will not be answered. If your question concerns others, include their first names and birth dates. I will tell you exactly what I feel.

A successful reading requires complete honesty. On this site, I can only answer one question per person within three months of your first/previous reading. However, if I am unavailable here or you would like further, additional readings, send your question, photo and birth date to Then send payment by Paypal to ( explains how to send payment.) Readings returned within 48 hours.

I can help advise you intuitively with issues regarding your family, loved ones, friends, and ancestors. I strongly focus on career, vocation, and lifestyle changes and challenges.

I DO NOT ACCEPT FOLLOW-UP QUESTIONS or new questions within three months of the last reading because I want to get to as many people as I can. I appreciate feedback; your honesty will help me do a better job.

I will not answer questions from those younger than 21, or any medical, legal, or religious questions; such questions should be directed to a licensed, professional physician, attorney, or leader of your faith.

I Wish All Who Come Here Peace, Truth, and Beauty.

Twenty-nine years' experience reading for friends, parties, psychic fairs, special events, and private clients, including 8 years on Certification in Astrology, 1991.

Certified Astrologer; Advanced Tarot Counseling Certification.