Psychics/afterlife

Question
QUESTION: Hello, I see you have in your statement about the afterlife.
I have a friend who lost her son at 6 yrs. , it wasn't recently it's been a number of yrs.  Also someone connected to our family lost her son at 9 hit by a car just a year ago... I've lost my parents relatives and friends.  I 'd like to hear your thoughts on the afterlife. Are the people close to us, happy and at peace.  I'm going through some turmoil myself right now, I wish I could find peace.  I'd be interested in what you have to say re; after.  thank you.

ANSWER: Warm greetings, Jan, and thank you for requesting information on the Afterlife.

First of all, I extend my condolences on the passing of your parents and other loved ones. I know the passing of a person can present a very difficult time to those left behind. The great part on this, however, is that those who have passed-on to a higher dimension are still with us!

What occurs at the moment of transition is that the spirit and soul disconnect from the physical body and the person immediately steps right into their spiritual body because it is an inherent part of who we are. It is like peeling away the used part of life and stepping right into the new part of life which is eternal. There is no pain involved in this transition it has been reported and is a beautiful experience since it too is part of life itself.

A person who has just transitioned retains their memory, their likes and dislikes, their features, and all that they were while in human embodiment. The spiritual body is an exact copy of the physical body but without its limitations. It vibrates at a much higher frequency however, and that is why it is difficult for those in human embodiment to see and hear those who have passed on.

And to answer your question as to whether they are close to us. Yes! They most certainly are! In effect, they are right there where you are if you had a strong heart-to-heart connection with them while they were incarnate! But again the limitations of the physical body preclude your seeing or hearing them unless you are clairvoyant (clear-seeing) or clair-audient (clear hearing.)

As to whether those who have passed on are happy or at peace, it has been reported that they are happy at the moment of their transition and before their judgment by God. After the judgment all depends on the type of life they led. If they were kind to others and forgiving and had been saved, then we believe they have entered into God's Kingdom to remain with Him in His Love and His Light and forgiveness for eternity since there is no reincarnation.

If they were not with God or Jesus Christ, the Holy Bible informs us that there is separation from Heaven and all depends upon God as to where that soul will end up.

It is understandable that you would experience some turmoil, as you state, during this most difficult time. But know that the Afterlife is right here with us right now. It is not in some far away place up in the sky or elsewhere. The Afterlife dimension is an overlay upon Earth therefore, it is everywhere Earth is but vibrates at a much higher frequency which accounts for us not being able to see it. It is like radio or television waves or the air itself. We can see what it produces though we cannot see it directly. The veil between our two dimensions, however, is so thin and that is why we may be able to know that our loved ones are visiting us, at times, who make themselves known by making lights flicker, turning on TV sets or radios, computers, or other electrical items. That is their way of letting us know that they are with us. They can also produce items such as coins or feathers or send a bird or other animal to us so that we can know they are right there with us. You have to learn to watch for these things.

Our loved ones can also come to us during the dream state. They are called "Dream Visits." You can then see and even speak to your loved ones during this state. When we go to sleep our spirit rises out of our physical body and goes into the world of spirit where we mix with and enjoy the company of others in spirit form. It is good to have a paper and pen by your bed so that you can document the experience of the dream visit that you have engaged upon while it is still fresh in your mind upon awakening. Many times such visits tend to become unclear as time passes that is why it is good to document them immediately upon awakening.

Those who have passed on delight in our prayers on their behalf! When you pray for loved ones or friends who have passed-on they are able to elevate into higher states and that helps their spiritual growth.

One more thing. If there was something that you forgot to say to someone who has passed-on you can place an empty chair in front of you and you sit on the chair opposite and simply speak to them as if they were there physically. They will be able to hear you as thoughts are like magnets to those in the Afterlife. Another way to send them your thoughts is to write them a letter and then read it aloud to them. You simply request that they be available to hear your message. And remember that they miss you as much as you miss them and rejoice when they are able to see you at your appointed time when you also make your own transition that is solely controlled by God.

Thank you for your Afterlife Information request Jan, and May God Bless You! And always remember that you are as your *mind* thinks you are. Therefore, see yourself at all times as being well, resourceful, loving and free from all that stands in your way of happiness of which you are most deserving. Please know that God loves you much more than you will ever know!

My favorite Scriptures:

"Jesus saith unto him, I Am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me." -- JOHN 14:6 (KJV)

"Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." -- JOHN 3:3 (KJV)

For Serious Consideration:

After saying the following prayer Meaningfully and Out Loud, we believe that you will be Saved and your name will be written in the Lamb's Book Of Life and you will become a New Person through Jesus Christ and He will accept you into Heaven when you pass-on at your appointed time according to Holy Bible Scripture.  

Prayer To Become Saved - Born Again. (To be said Meaningfully and Out Loud.)

"Heavenly Father, I come to thee with contrite heart as I am a sinner who acknowledges my sins. I ask for your forgiveness and also come forth to declare that I Believe and Accept that Jesus Christ is my LORD and Savior who became incarnate and that He is the most beloved and only Son of God. I believe that He was crucified, died, and was buried for my salvation and then resurrected and arose on the third day through God and sits in eternal glory with you, Almighty Father. I thank you for coming into my life, my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ, and I will follow you all the days of my life. Amen."

Remember -- "With God *ALL* Things Are Possible!" In ALL ways!  

QUESTION: thank you for your words and prayer.  My relatives and parents past away quite a few yrs. ago.  I'm not so much in turmoil due to their deaths but because I feel something is wrong and I need to know how to face these issues please tell me you see something good so that  I can face this terrible feeling of dread.  I'm so panicked that I'm not going to be able to oversee the care of my disabled husband that I won't be here, If this is what's happening to me. I hope I pass over peacefully I feel it's close yet sometimes I feel I'm OK.  Please I need your help. thank you

Answer
Dear Jan, thank you for your follow-up question on the Afterlife. The following has been received from Spirit intuitively.

It appears that you are saying you are experiencing fear at this time. Please know that fear is not from God.

"The LORD is my LIGHT and MY SALVATION; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" -- PSALM 27:1 (KJV)

Spirit says that oftentimes when we are down and feeling sad or emotional the devil takes advantage of those moments and tries to interfere with us such as to bring up great doubt and fear in our life. But know that he is using one of his best tricks to win you over. God does not give one fear. He gives one Hope and allows a person to see the Light instead of darkness. Look to God upon those moments when you feel dread, etc.

Only God knows for sure the answer to what you ask. But know that He is ever merciful in His Divine goodness and ways and would not give you more than you can bear.

Prayer is indicated at this time, Spirit reveals. Pray to Jesus Christ upon awakening in the morning and throughout the day. Then at nighttime also say a prayer of protection, such as The LORD'S Prayer and The Twenty-Third Psalm and ask God to help you heal from the fear that you have and that overcomes you. Keep the faith!

**BELIEVE that God has heard you and has removed the fear from your life. That is the KEY!**

May God bless you and your family and keep you safe from all doubt and fear and shine His eternal Light upon you and your situation.

The following Scriptures as well as the one above have been revealed by Spirit as those you should concentrate upon whenever fear strikes. Know that YOU Are In Control! Fear cannot exist unless *you* invite it into your life to take hold on you. God removes fear when you pray!

"Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;" == PSALM 91:5 (KJV)

"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of My righteousness." -- ISAIAH 41:10 (KJV)

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of POWER, and of LOVE, and of a SOUND MIND." -- 2 TIMOTHY 1:7 (KJV)  

Psychics

†CHRISTIAN Intuitive†